A blog to share our experiences during this school year

Monday, October 16, 2006

SIBLINGS

Probably you aren’t an only child, so you have any brother or sister. But, what are the advantages and the disadvantages?

One the one hand we have the advantages. Having people next to you, makes you feel better. You know that if you have any problems there will be someone to listen to you and to help you.

When you are a child it is funny to have a friend for your games, to enjoy your childhood. If you sibling is older than you, he will protect you and teach you in anything.

On the other hand there are the disadvantages. A sibling can be annoying, if you don’t have the same interests, if you have opposite characters, or simply you can’t support the other person.

Some people think that having a brother or a sister makes that the parents love more one child and maybe the other is a bit rejected, and this can be a problem. I think that this statement changes from family to family. . All of them are different.Most of large families love all their children equally.

In my opinion I think that good things that having a siblings have, are more important that the disadvantatges. So having someone near to you is good. I don't say that beeing an only child is bad, everyone can be happy with or without siblings.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piece of writing. I guess you are the first to post something consistent and long enough. Pay attention to my comments:

You say:
-what are the advantages and the disadvantages of it.
-When you are a child is funny having a games’ friend...
-In the other hand...
-...statement changes between family and family.
-...I think that good things that having a siblings have are more important that advantatges.
-I don't say that are an only child is bad…

And I would say…
-what are the advantages and the disadvantages?
-When you are a child it is funny to have a friend for your games...
-On the other hand...
-...statement changes from family to family.
-...I think that good things that having a siblings have are more important that advantages.( I do not quite understand what you want to say. Can you rephrase, please?
-I don't say that being an only child is bad…

Please correct your mistakes and try to find a better sentence for the one I indicate.
Wonderful job!!!

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Ladybird said...

I totally agree with you. Having brothers or/and sisters is something wonderful specially if you have a good relationship with them. I’m the youngest one in my family (I have one brother and one sister) and they are always there to help me. That´s why I would like my daughter could have a brother or sister in the future to share experiences.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger xdye said...

Ok virginia, I will correct the mistakes. Writing is the most difficult part for me. And I make lots of mistakes always. I hope it would change during this year

6:27 PM

 
Blogger xdye said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember "I AGREE!!!!" is the correct sentence.
NEVER "I'm agree..."

You should write the comments in Ladybird's, not on your own blog!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Nuria Vidal said...

You make yourself! Nobody makes you!
Brothers and sisters sometimes interfere, sometimes are just there and other times you would like to be far from them in a remote land...

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nick has caught my attention. Is it for the pull&bear brans or is it for another thing

12:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for your new posts! what's wrong?

4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting...

9:47 PM

 
Blogger xdye said...

Hi virginia!

I didn't have internet for severals months because I've been moving. There's impossible for me to come before to de computer room in ous school.

But now, I'm ready again

10:41 PM

 
Blogger xdye said...

eddie_im it's just for what you mentioned. I'm not very good at inventing nicks ;-)

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home